Dear Patient, Family & Friends:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our “normal” routines. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same, our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care it is both safe and comfortable. We want to share information on the updated infection control procedures we follow in our office.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Society (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidelines that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each of their recommendations.
You may see or hear about some changes when it’s time for your next visit….
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand and may ask you some screening questions. You will be asked those questions once you arrive for the appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer available throughout the office to use as needed.
- You will see that our waiting room no longer has children’s toys, magazines, pamphlets, etc.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to avoid waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. We will be calling patients whose appointments were cancelled to reschedule everyone as soon as possible. Thank you for being our patient.
Hoye Dental Team
11 - 7
10 - 6
9-1 (closed every other Wed)
1 - 8
10 - 3
8 - 5
8 - 5
9 - 6
9 - 6
8 12 one week
10 - 3 other week
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!